• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
ummm but isn't it kinda past time to do practice questions from here and there? i mean its the last week *YIKKEESS* >__<
shouldn't Alice123 do the questions just fom past papers now?? Every paper has a calculation question
well hers one wrong thought . if you forget the basics the basics will forget you in the papers . i never rata anything i remember the basics for example in electricity the formulae for accel of a e- i know that
F=ma and F=Eq hence
Eq=ma and E=V/d hence
a=Vd/ma :)

Reaction score
so u in A2 ? i see so u taking chem all papers together :/ thats y u stressed

Reaction score
i havent given my chem AS coz i found it too difficult, im appearing for Chem AS this May

Reaction score
i'll give a2 in novemberIt wudnt b much difficult since im done wid the application chapters and also with electrochemistry

Reaction score
well hers one wrong thought . if you forget the basics the basics will forget you in the papers . i never rata anything i remember the basics for example in electricity the formulae for accel of a e- i know that
F=ma and F=Eq hence
Eq=ma and E=V/d hence
a=Vd/ma :)
yeah u're ryt.... ratta sucks *pukes* ummm i gues i just assumed they wud remember the basics and the basics will remember us for old times' sakes ryt :p haha... yeah of course if there's a problem with P=IV there;s NO way u can do the tough ones so yeah Alice123 go for that if u r unsure about the basics.... my suggestion was only if u have them covered and r looking for some hard-core questions ;)

Reaction score
Is anyone other than myself giving AS Chemistry? :p
As in papers 1,2 and 3.

Reaction score
Suckish timetable placement by Cambridge tbh lol.
I mean Chemistry directly after P1.. Come on lol.

Reaction score
Suckish timetable placement by Cambridge tbh lol.
I mean Chemistry directly after P1.. Come on lol.
well i believe it will be the next day after ur math but what do u call it when u have A2 chemistry structured paper directly after a2 math paper on the same day ? :(

Reaction score
well i believe it will be the next day after ur math but what do u call it when u have A2 chemistry structured paper directly after a2 math paper on the same day ? :(
ooooh wow *winces* thats a tough one -__- Gooood luck dude :O (y) tell u wat.... giv these papers however u want and all and then one day before the results are due let's fly up there and blow up the freaking CIE showcaaaase -__- x.x :p

Reaction score
most ppl with chem hav p3, so its gna be da same for evry1(except for me tho:p) so iKhaled dnt worry gradethresholds are gna be low;) Study hard and give yr best, coz u wnt get a second chance (y)