• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
and oh yeah to the cool pakis here..i am in love with PBN ( i guess thats urdu) if u guys have more taste of songs and beats like that i would appreciate it if u inbox me the songs :p

Reaction score
yeah nust is good too but even there we wud need FA bcz its not that far behind lums on the money thing :p
no its VERY cheap who told u that :O
ther yarly fees is 1 lac 20000 while Lums reaches 3 lac + i guess. and for scholarship in Nust u only need to be in top 10% of ur chosen field or get a super cool sat score :)

Reaction score
hehe and uk i ride my camel everyday to skl too ;) CIE sends us exams in hieroglyphics because not all egyptians will be able to understand the exams written in english :p
btw just curious whts ur national language ?

Reaction score
we speak egyptian arabic dude..i hope u didn't believe the hieroglyphics part hahah :p
i know u dont speak hieroglyphics :p i knew arabic part but i also know lost of north africa speaks arabic with different dialects so jst cnfrmng i m the curious kind xD

Reaction score
hmm dw we have atleast 12 dialects of speaking urdu in Pak . and the best part is it is so similar to both hindi bengali persian that i actually understnad hindi bengali and persian :p

asd

Reaction score
Dehydration reactions aren't electrophilic, they're elimination reactions, and, like with hydration, have their own mechanisms separate from electrophilic reactions
But we use an acid in both the reactions, and the reaction is initiated by an H(with a slightly positive charge) atom attached to the acid. Will this, then, not be an electrophilic reaction?
Or is it that only addition/substitution reactions can be electrophilic or nucleophilic, and elimination can not be?
If so, reason please. :D
Cause we're still using an acid where the H atom can be considered as an electrophile.

Reaction score
hello xpc!
i just wanted to know that can i score even if i plan my paper 5 chemistry in points or should i write it in para form??? please reply
thankx in advance!