• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I have the notes for all the topics but inorganic
one of notes said
Topics that only contain interactive questions
These topics only contain interactive questions such as animations, multiple choice or audio files. To interact with this content, please go to www.s-cool.co.uk/biology.
 Aliphatic Compounds
 Aromatic and Plastics
 Chemical Energetics
 General Principles
 Ionic Equilibria
 Periodicity
 Transition Metals

do you want this notes they have questions for Group II and Group IV. and the answers
if so here and if no ignore this post
That was brilliant! You are my life saver!! I can practice and learn at the same time now :')
This site covers most of the basics

Reaction score
Hey can anyone explain mass spectrometry and NMR o me puhliiisss! i am having lots problem with them stuff. any notes or links on it will be great... any kind of help really... i can't seem to grasp the concept and i cant do the questions until i do grasp that concept....
it's from the applications of analytic chemistry.
i've read up on them some on chemguide.com and it helped a little but i'm not quite there yet...

Reaction score
i got the answer but my method is completelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy different from the MS!!
so i dont think i will be able to help you with question 2(c) ~sorry~ T_T
as for the equation i was able to do it, but the next part i was not able to!
you can check the ans. in the pic
i didnt understand the answer of Q5 c(ii)
so can you see if you can help me out with that?!

Attachments

• DSC02397.JPG
    DSC02397.JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 11
Reaction score
i got the answer but my method is completelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy different from the MS!!
so i dont think i will be able to help you with question 2(c) ~sorry~ T_T
as for the equation i was able to do it, but the next part i was not able to!
you can check the ans. in the pic
i didnt understand the answer of Q5 c(ii)
so can you see if you can help me out with that?!
For question 5c , just you should know when equlibrium shift to right ( Ecell increase )
and when equlibrium shift to left > Ecell decrease !

Reaction score
Hi everyone, AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb..

To get things organized in a better way, I am making this thread. As othewise, some queries remain unanswered!

So post your CHEMISTRY doubts in this thread. InshaAllah members around will help you.

Any Chemistry related notes and links will be added here in this post. Feel free to provide the links to your notes around the forum, or any other websites!

Chemistry Notes:

http://www.chemguide.co.uk This is the website, which contains almost everything classified according to the syllabus.

Tips for solving chemistry MCQs 9701/01

Chemistry P5 Tips and Notes

Some links & Notes - by 'destined007'

Chemistry worksheets Link shared by hassam

Chemistry Application Booklet: Mistakes and Corrections!

Calculations for A level Chemistry, author E.N. Ramsden third edition ebook download.

Regards,
XPC Staff.

Need help with chemistry p5 http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/...d AS Level/Chemistry (9701)/9701_s07_qp_5.pdf
QUESTION 2 graph ?:(