• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
There is something i wanted to tell you which might be coming tomorrow.
When bromine(aq) react with ethene we get a bromoethanol
i mean if bromine is aqueous then OH and Br will be added to the double bond. By posting doubt i wanted to see how many of you already knew this. this question was in a paper from which many 2013 papers were repeated. it an old paper not found on Xtremepapers
Also amide hydrolysis and acyl chlorides are added in the syllabus this year so revise them as they are not in the past papers.

Reaction score
Bro, anjane me maine tumhe bhala-bura suna diya.... Reason is: muje laga ki tum mere junior classmate ho! Again I am sorry for that...
he told by mistaken he told you many wrong things and now he is sorry for that ... haine rockstar atte kevanu hatu ne
Unknowingly i made a mistake and said u: u r bad and... etc. Reason is: I thought that u are my junior classmate and messed up completely.... I am sry again!!!
No problem Bro
U were just under the stress of our enemy(CHEMISTRY :p )
BEST OF LUCK TO ALL