• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Practical 34 GT

What do you expect the GT to be?

• <20

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • 20-30

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • 30-35

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • 35+

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
It's been 22 hours almost good enough :p I got 100% purity for the titrition experiment...how many marks will they cut for that? What was the tittle value btw?
Titrate was 26.4 i guess, and i don't think they cut marks for answers, marks are awarded for working, each part was of 1 mark and this one was of two i guess so just 1 mark would be cut. How did you get 100% ? What were the values of your mass in (a) and then in the calculation?
And what were the ions?

Reaction score
Titrate was 26.4 i guess, and i don't think they cut marks for answers, marks are awarded for working, each part was of 1 mark and this one was of two i guess so just 1 mark would be cut. How did you get 100% ? What were the values of your mass in (a) and then in the calculation?
And what were the ions?
I got 28.85 cm3 as the Titre value and 2.56 as the mass...it came out to be 100%. Ions were I-,carbonate and zinc