• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEMISTRY PRACTICAL VIDEO

Reaction score
There videos are actually from Cammbrisge IGCSE Chemistry book of Collins Publication. There videos help alot for:
  • IDENTIFICATION OF SUBSTANCES SUCH AS SALT,GASES,METALS and IONS
  • TITRATION AND ACID BASE REACTIONS
  • EXPERIMENTAL TECHNIQUES
  • REDOX REACTION SUCH AS DISPLACEMENT REACTION
  • all other topics of ATP
These help alot to remember the colors and properties of substances and makes the ATP much easier.(y)
I would be happy if you share em with everybody here on XPC and ur school mates.
thanks to muhammadali233 for sharing his mediafire account :)

Reaction score
I should die now, You uploaded such helpful videos, you shoulv'e also said this would make the ppl who are givin practicals easier :(, i just checked 'em out and these were so helpful -_- i wish i watched it before, i messed up in my practical prob gonna get 25-30 outta 40 :(, pray for me brotherrrr, i'm so tensedd!:(

Reaction score
There videos are actually from Cammbrisge IGCSE Chemistry book of Collins Publication. There videos help alot for:
These help alot to remember the colors and properties of substances and makes the ATP much easier.(y)
I would be happy if you share em with everybody here on XPC and ur school mates.
thankyou :)

Reaction score
Thank
Thank u