CHEMISTRY PRACTICAL VIDEO

Reaction score
There videos are actually from Cammbrisge IGCSE Chemistry book of Collins Publication. There videos help alot for:
  • IDENTIFICATION OF SUBSTANCES SUCH AS SALT,GASES,METALS and IONS
  • TITRATION AND ACID BASE REACTIONS
  • EXPERIMENTAL TECHNIQUES
  • REDOX REACTION SUCH AS DISPLACEMENT REACTION
  • all other topics of ATP
These help alot to remember the colors and properties of substances and makes the ATP much easier.(y)
I would be happy if you share em with everybody here on XPC and ur school mates.
thanks to muhammadali233 for sharing his mediafire account :)

Reaction score
I should die now, You uploaded such helpful videos, you shoulv'e also said this would make the ppl who are givin practicals easier :(, i just checked 'em out and these were so helpful -_- i wish i watched it before, i messed up in my practical prob gonna get 25-30 outta 40 :(, pray for me brotherrrr, i'm so tensedd!:(

Reaction score
There videos are actually from Cammbrisge IGCSE Chemistry book of Collins Publication. There videos help alot for:
These help alot to remember the colors and properties of substances and makes the ATP much easier.(y)
I would be happy if you share em with everybody here on XPC and ur school mates.
thankyou :)

Reaction score
Thank
Thank u