• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chemistry practical

Reaction score
ok so i need help as in how to go on about the practical...you know, steps to keep in mind, specially for salt analysis...and if we don't do that well in the practical but still manage grade A in paper 1 and 2, will our overall grade be affected? please help me, i'm not so confident about paper 33!!

Reaction score
As far as salt analysis r concerned... just follow the instructions n write whatever u observe while performing then deduce the results from deduction sheet given...its quite simple :D
Dont worry abt da practical it has a small weightage.... concentrate more on P1 n P2...
Hope u do well in P3 just follow da instructions...follow every word :D

Reaction score
thankyou so much, both of you!!! the titration not coming part is what worries me, since titration was the only thing i could do well...ok so in salt analysis, how do i know if i should test the solution for a gas? and please if anybody gets any more tips and techniques etc, and guesses, please pm me!!! thankyou sooooooooooo much!