• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEMISTRY V1 DISCUSSION!

Reaction score
I need the answer for the first question last part saying effect of heating??

Reaction score
We're not supposed to discuss yet. But speaking purely theoretically, heating usually has an effect on the rate of reaction.

Reaction score
Water evaporates, solution becomes more saturated, crystals form, not sure if its the complete answer though.

Reaction score
heyy wt about the chkng of purity of the cafiene crystals??
chromatogrphy or melting point????

Reaction score
What about copper can ? I wrote that the temperature rise will be higher because glass traps heat while copper conducts to heat water

Reaction score
hey friends i asked a doctor in chemistry he said it is " Testing melting point is correct" while chromatography is WRONG

Reaction score
now tht u mention it..i think its supposed to be chromatography...though i wrote the melting point!! :/
I believe that since it was a crystal you have should of wrote diffrence in solubility as some crystals require up to 1000 degrees to melt

Reaction score
What about copper can ? I wrote that the temperature rise will be higher because glass traps heat while copper conducts to heat water
You mean it will LOSE heat faster, temperature would rise faster if the copper can was being heated, but it wasn't, the reaction produced heat energy, which is then conducted faster to the surrounding by copper