• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry V1 (discussion)

Reaction score
What's that ?
And again homologus series should have both same general formula and same functional group..General formula is C(n)H(2n+1)OH
i was talking about the 3rd question about the apparatus, do we need a measuring cylindar

Reaction score
Ethanol should have 5 hydrogen and esterification is not polymerization..ethanol according to several ms
Cant polymeriZe so alcohol cant
I counted 5 hydrogen there.. or was I blind or something?? :p According to what I know, a polyester is formed by condensation polymerization! But never mind.. its just one mark!

Reaction score
what about the vanadium oxidation question? i wrote the one V2O3-V2O5 and the iron question i think it was iron is easier to extract than copper not harder anyway i wrote the one with transition

Reaction score
what about the vanadium oxidation question? i wrote the one V2O3-V2O5 and the iron question i think it was iron is easier to extract than copper not harder anyway i wrote the one with transition
Same for oxidation....and no the more reative the metal the more hard it is to extract from its ore..

Reaction score
the question was saying easier not harder!!!!!!!!! anyway if it is wrong i am going to get 39 inshaallah

Reaction score
I counted 5 hydrogen there.. or was I blind or something?? :p According to what I know, a polyester is formed by condensation polymerization! But never mind.. its just one mark!
dude one mark can brin a A* bt rong meanz nth can b done nw
:p

Reaction score
Chill guys n forget it cause its gonna make u more worried so jus pray...wats done is done n if u have any remaining exams focus on them n i wish u all the best! XD

Reaction score
Guys the acid and salt question I did it area D ? i want someone sure to tell me is it correct or not ..
Also oxidation was V2O3 -----> V2O5
functional groups I wrote all right