• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry's atp today!!

Reaction score
How did the paper go? Wasn't it easy? :D Care to discuss the answers before we forget the questions?

Reaction score
Easy paper. By the grace of ALLAH ALMIGHTY, the paper went good.
It was easy because it was mainly from the past papers.
Write the questions down. No discussion allowed for 24 hours.

Reaction score
But why are no discussions allowed? O__o I have seen in other forums as well, people are saying not to discuss the paper before 24 hours. I dont understand why

Reaction score
I did but people are saying not to discuss the questions till 24 hours. Will wait till then.

Reaction score
CIE enforces centers to keep students at centers till KEYTIME. That is 12:00 PST. But centers here let us go early.
Xtremepapers takes extreme care on this matter and does not allow any student to discuss paper within 24 hours.

Reaction score
But why are no discussions allowed? O__o I have seen in other forums as well, people are saying not to discuss the paper before 24 hours. I dont understand why
because other countries have same paper but at the different time so it can be leaked.

Reaction score
Yup, I know it's hard to not to discuss but lets discuss tomorrow :) Want no banning, do we?

Reaction score
Paper Was Easy & Went Well Mash'allah! Made 2 stupid mistakes, but all-in-all my answers were correct. Tomorrow Is the Physics ATP....I Better Start Studying :p

Reaction score
Paper Was Easy & Went Well Mash'allah! Made 2 stupid mistakes, but all-in-all my answers were correct. Tomorrow Is the Physics ATP....I Better Start Studying :p
haha sure it was easy, but that means grade thresh hold getting higher which usually leads to bad grades, or so I've heard. the easier the paper, the bad the results :/
Best of luck for Physics! Im doing it too :)

Reaction score
haha sure it was easy, but that means grade thresh hold getting higher which usually leads to bad grades, or so I've heard. the easier the paper, the bad the results :/
Best of luck for Physics! Im doing it too :)
haha yaar grade threshold say daraao tu mat :eek:
good luck to you too :)

Reaction score
n
haha yaar grade threshold say daraao tu mat :eek:
good luck to you too :)
na daroon? last year my results got messed up even though i'm 100% sure my papers went extremely extremely awesome. God knows what went wrong. Once bitten, twice shy :)

Reaction score
n

na daroon? last year my results got messed up even though i'm 100% sure my papers went extremely extremely awesome. God knows what went wrong. Once bitten, twice shy :)
yeah grade thresholds do rise :( Also, sine the ATP was easy the theory and/or MCQs will probably be tough :cry:
arggg whoever came up with the concept of exams was satans right-hand man:mad: