• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chinese Girl in XPF: Teachers' Day_2011/09/10

Reaction score
:Yahoo!: Today is Teachers' Day in China!

Today everyone in my lab was happy and we sent gifts to our teachers. We gave a teacher a box of chocolate and the other a Zippo cigarette lighter. Some students in other labs gave teachers flowers or fruits, or something like those. We sent chocolate because we think our love for teachers were sweet as chocolate, and sent the Zippo because one teacher likes smoking.

In China, we have the good tradition to always respect to our teachers. And we are willing to show our love and respect on Teachers' Day. When we were young , for example, when we were students in primary school, we would draw pictures or make cards for teacher on Teachers' Day.

My teacher treated us a big meal for return. I took two bottle of wine with me. The wine was the special local products of my hometown, and was famous for the sweet flavor and low alcohol. Most of the people at the table liked it .

The atmosphere during the supper was so high, and we enjoyed a good time. :beer: We toasted many times, for the teachers' health, for the students' study, for the experiments, and for future.

After the meal, I thought I was a little drank. I could walk as normal, but I could not think as quickly as I usually do. :oops: I felt so sleepy......I could barely keep my eyes open......I was so thirsty that i drank two bottle of water...... Maybe these are the bad consequence of the wine......

Ok, it's time to go to bed, and I will finish my diary.

Last but not least, I wish all the teachers' dreams come true and all the best!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Hello alisonqiann!!! :)

Nice to hear from you again!

You know we, Muslims, also show respect to teachers, all the year! You know, it's said by someone, whoever even teaches you the tiny bit also is your teacher, and deserves respect! :)

And oh yeah, wine is not good...that's really true. That's why we Muslims do not drink that at all. And that's because, Allah has forbidden it for us! :) So you see that, following what our Creator says or asks us to do is worth! After all He is our creator and knows what's good for us and what's bad. One of the example is in front of you. ;)

Anyways nice to hear from you after so many days.
Keep in touch here.
Regards,
and lots of prayers,
mathy