• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

choosing sunject ,bussiness or sciences in olevel ,please help

Reaction score
please i want to know that whether should i take businesses subject or sciences subject for my olevel.Which of them are better and interesting to study.and also which have of them have diversity for future.and which of them has a better chance to get A*.please help

Reaction score
choice of subjects for future depends on where your interest lies, u can get A* in any of them if u ll do well...
i would say sciences are more interesting since economics and business studies are often considered dry by most people..
but still choose the subjects which u find good

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me a good book for studying for olevels gcse business studies ? Please and thankyou

Reaction score
please i want to know that whether should i take businesses subject or sciences subject for my olevel.Which of them are better and interesting to study.and also which have of them have diversity for future.and which of them has a better chance to get A*.please help

It entirely depends on which one you're better at. Sciences are a lot harder than business/economics, and economics is harder than business. Business in the end though, opens more doors in the future as people who major in a Business-related major in university often have greater employment opportunities than those who major in sciences.

Reaction score
Everything is interesting as far as you enjoy doing it. Go through the science books and the business books, give them a reading and see what you are comfortable with. As for diversity, the future is for business people, for sciences you will have to go to the research level to really get something out of the world these days hence, the reason why people switch into business careers even after science related degrees.

Reaction score
Agreed with the previous answerers. Achieving good grades depends solely on your interest and understanding of the subject in consideration. Go through some material, and find your area of comfort. Also as far as a successful future is concerned, I believe the world is developing in all different aspects. More talented business men are required, as are more skillful doctors and engineers. So which ever field you'll choose would take you up the ladders of success, considering you're putting in your hard work and efforts. The rest is up to Allah Almighty, and ofcourse, your luck.
Anyway, good luck choosing your subjects. :)