• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE 2012 Oct/Nov discussion!!!

Reaction score
Heyy i need past papers for chemistry the latest one May/June 2012.
Does any one have it please send it to me.....
Exam is on 7th of November....

Reaction score
English paper 2 i think,how much marks will be deducted if you write an extra interviewers question but the question specify that you should only write 3 questions.

Reaction score
English paper 2 i think,how much marks will be deducted if you write an extra interviewers question but the question specify that you should only write 3 questions.
No...check past ppr mark scheme and examination report in which there ws an interview like this....

Reaction score
2010 upto 2012 are most important the rest are fine.
Got paper 6 pastpapers from 1993-2000?

Reaction score
Plz plzzz need real help in physics paper6 my exam is next week help in precautions and some exp. Notes plzZzzzzzzzzzzz
Plz plzzz need real help in physics paper6 my exam is next week help in precautions and some exp. Notes plzZzzzzzzzzzzz

Reaction score

Attachments

• alternative to practical.doc
    47 KB · Views: 12
  • PPR 6 REVISION SUPA GOOD......docx
    12.3 KB · Views: 13
Reaction score
Hey guyz...in biology,....if i got 67/80 for ppr 3....27/40 for ppr 5 and 39/40 for ppr 1,,,...would it be an A*..plz reply...stressed