• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE AS MATHS MAY/JUNE 2012 IMPORTANT

Reaction score
hi, so i did the may/june 2012 papers for maths..i did papers 13 and 63..if i get 55/75 for 13 and about 32/50 for 63 can i just land a B? i know results are coming soon but i just wanna make sure

Reaction score
Depends all on the GT, last year May June : 80 above = B

October November : 79 above = B

So I guess you are well within B range, might end up getting A who knows.

Reaction score
Hello, everyone.

Is rechecking actually worth a shot? I mean, do the grades actually change? What are the chances? And if one is convinced that he did better than what he got, should he go for it? Also, what are the charges per subject and do they refund the fee if your grade changes?

Thank you so much!

Meo

Reaction score
hi everyone,

Is may/june exam have the same value as oct/nov exam?

thank you

Yes

Hello, everyone.

Is rechecking actually worth a shot? I mean, do the grades actually change? What are the chances? And if one is convinced that he did better than what he got, should he go for it? Also, what are the charges per subject and do they refund the fee if your grade changes?

Thank you so much!

In my opinion, for AS, I'd rather just resit for the paper. But if it's an A Level grade, why not? There is no figure to express the chances of getting the grade change but I know chances are VERY slim. I've never done a recheck before so I can't help you with the charges and refund.

Reaction score
So what did you guys actually end up to? I will be sitting for Math aswell in M/J