• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE Bio & Chem A level Practical Papers (P3) (need some advice)

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have no idea why our college never test us with any paper 3 before the AS exam which is on next month. But we have done those experiments in class. Our lecturer keep telling us we got not enough time during the actual paper 3 exam

i'd just like some advice and tips on how to score in CIE A level practical examinations.

thank you!
smile.png

Reaction score
Physics is the easiest practical comparing wid bio and chem ... Since u have done quite alot of practical i tell u it isnt enough cuz the more u do the more u learn ... I aint demotivating u wat u gotta do nw is try to do chem and bio privately somewhere ...since ur skool isnt helping u out much.. Chem salt analysis is easy ... if u aint good in calculation ids gonna be ******* tough... bio do more AND practicals and the night before the exam review the papers u have done thats it.... chilll dude things always seeem worser before exam .... DO UR BEST AND LEAVE THE REST..