• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE FINAL TIMETABLE JUNE 2014 is here

Reaction score
This is the final timetable (or datesheet if you may :p ) for CIE May/June 2014 examinations.
ASTAR syed1995 MustafaMotani aleezay and otherssss... :) :')
This is confirm from the cie website.
It is for zone 4 all others may go to cie.org.uk and search for their respective administrative zone's timetable :)
Good Luck (y)

Attachments

• 152490--june-2014-timetable-zone-4.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 99
Reaction score
This is the final timetable (or datesheet if you may :p ) for CIE May/June 2014 examinations.
It is for zone 4 all others may go to cie.org.uk and search for their respective administrative zone's timetable :)
Good Luck (y)

You confirm that it is final? CIE never ceases to amaze me.. they will definitely surprise us this year too :D

Reaction score
hahha yh they said it in there "final timetable' and i figured wooo-freaaking-hooo! we got the timetable before we finished the syllabus! thhats just dandy -_- :p
syed1995

^I forgot to tag u wen i replied to ur post earlier xD :p :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have 2 exams on the same day, guess what subjects :) :) :| :| :( :( :'( :'( Biology & Math :O

And I am zone 2 so I went to cie website, what a pain..

Reaction score
Good Luck (y)
please can anyone tell me that when is the result for MJ 2014 cie exams??