• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE IGCSE or O Level?

Reaction score
Lol...NO use arguing..As far as i noe IGCSE has more value.Besides, that doesn't mean that O level is completely useless!Aside from that, you cant deny the reality regardless of what you're doing yourself...I agree that in some countries O level is more recognized but generally worldwide IGCSE has a higer recognition and more value.

Reaction score
Lol...NO use arguing..As far as i noe IGCSE has more value.Besides, that doesn't mean that O level is completely useless!Aside from that, you cant deny the reality regardless of what you're doing yourself...I agree that in some countries O level is more recognized but generally worldwide IGCSE has a higer recognition and more value.
I agree with u

Reaction score
Its not about agreeing with u or me. Its about agreeing with the Truth. The truth is, in general both have same value, but in some countries one is more valuable than the other.

Reaction score
Its not about agreeing with u or me. Its about agreeing with the Truth. The truth is, in general both have same value, but in some countries one is more valuable than the other.
Exactly...u got my point..agreeing with the truth...nd well..I stated what I knew.

Reaction score
Exactly...u got my point..agreeing with the truth...nd well..I stated what I knew.
To know the truth, :p please read the article about Michael Gove's plans to remove Gcse and reintroducing O levels because they think O levels are tougher.

Reaction score
To know the truth, :p please read the article about Michael Gove's plans to remove Gcse and reintroducing O levels because they think O levels are tougher.
Well em sure many people write articles...I believe on my personal experience, as a result I found IGCSE tougher.xD...besides, if u read my posts above, i didnt say dat others should feel the same away...so yeah conclusion...peeople have different opinions..I have my own.

Reaction score
Same grade scales, international equivalents, some subjects like Sociology have even the same dito copy papers. If I were you I would decide what subjects interest me, then look at the past exams, and what is offered at my school and will choose on the basis of that.