• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE May/June 2015 resources updated.

Reaction score
I desperately need help as to what O Level subjects to choose. We only have three options in our school. Biology or Economics, Chemistry or Accounts, and Physics or Environmental Management. I need to know which is the easier of all these subjects. I am good af rote learning and get good marks. I just want to know the subjects that will not cause me too much difficulty in O Levels and will also not be too "useless" for colleges or universities. Thank you. Also, keep in mind the new O Level syllabus.

Reaction score
Is this site has topical past year for as level ?? Fot chemistry, biology, physics and chemistry ?

Reaction score
Hello folks,

The papers section has been updated with the latest CIE May/June 2015 resources for most of the subjects.
Happy paper solving.

Regards,
PlanetMaster
I need checkpoint papers for primary and secondary updated to 2016 . Are they available and how can I download them. Thanks

Reaction score
Does someone know where could I get the paper computer science may June 2016 plz help me very urgent

Reaction score
I need business studies march 2016 p1 p2 p3 questions pqpers and marking schemes 9609 ??

Reaction score
The acid V contains two carboxylic acid groups and has the molecular formula HO2CCxHyCO2H, where x and y are whole numbers. Deduce the values of x and y in the molecular formula? I urgently need the method or formula to solve this question. Kindly help me.

Reaction score
Hello, anyone know the oral topic of Oct/Nov english 2016?

Last edited: