• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE May/June 2015 resources updated.

Reaction score
Please who has the ict paper 31 2017 source files.
if you do try to contact me

Reaction score
Calculate the standard enthalpy change of formation of CS2 from the following data.
Include a sign in your answer.
standard enthalpy change of combustion of CS2 = –1110 kJ mol–1
standard enthalpy change of formation of CO2 = –395 kJ mol–1
standard enthalpy change of formation of SO2 = –298 kJ mol

Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone have the scheme of work (SoW) of History 9389, especially Paper 4?

Please help!!

Reaction score
hey guys....for physics paper 5 9702 are there specific facts that you need to know? or you have to know the whole A2 syllabus?

Reaction score
Aoa can anyone pleaseeeeeeeeeeee tell that if my marks will be deducted for cutting and writing between the given lines in my urdu comprehension paper?

Reaction score
Hi,
Can anyone tell me when the CIE is going to announce 2017 May/June Olevel Results?
Results will be announced on 10th August. For distinction, if you are a private candidate, you'll have to contact British Council, otherwise your school will let you know.

Reaction score
From where can we get the names of students who got distinctions? Will the name of students getting distinctions be published anywhere ? How many types of distinctions are there? Can a regular candidate find his result by himself ?

Reaction score
as physics help please guys
Please help me these question

A student, standing on the platform at a railway station, notices that the first two carriages of an arriving train pass her in 2.0s, and the next two in 2.4s. The train is decelerating uniformly. Each carriage is 20 m long. When the train stops, the student is opposite the last carriage. How many carriages are there in the train?

Reaction score
Is the answer 72?
as physics help please guys
Please help me these question

A student, standing on the platform at a railway station, notices that the first two carriages of an arriving train pass her in 2.0s, and the next two in 2.4s. The train is decelerating uniformly. Each carriage is 20 m long. When the train stops, the student is opposite the last carriage. How many carriages are there in the train?

Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me the topic with clues for IGCSE English speaking exam (Oral endorsement) 0510???

Attachments

• 9713_s13_qp_2.pdf
    125.9 KB · Views: 7