• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE Mechanics 1 Book

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum,

I currently reside in Algeria, where I am unable to purchase CIE books, because this is not an english-speaking country. I am also unable to purchase books using Amazon, or any other website, because the shipping and the book are too expensive for me to afford.

So, I ask you, does anyone have the new Hodder CIE Mechanics 1 & 2 pdf book? I have the Pure Mathematics 1 pdf, and it's amazing! It's way better than the classical Pure Mathematics book. I'm going as a free candidate, and I really want to pass. So I really need a good book to self-study with. So far so good with the pure maths one.

P.S: If you have the CD rom, I would appreciate you. It's still better than nothing, especially because I've been looking online for the book for weeks.

Book details:

9781444146486-1-1.jpg

Title:

Cambridge International AS and A Level Mathematics Mechanics

ISBN: 9781444146486
Published: 31/08/2012

Reaction score
Rue Nassih Eddine
Res Anfa 2
Magasin RDC
Casablanca
Morocco
Tel: (022) 257 400
Fax (022) 257 427
E-mail: [email protected]
this is a bookshop in morocco, you might find the book there.

Reaction score
Rue Nassih Eddine
Res Anfa 2
Magasin RDC
Casablanca
Morocco
Tel: (022) 257 400
Fax (022) 257 427
E-mail: [email protected]
this is a bookshop in morocco, you might find the book there.

Just because Algeria is Morocco's neighbor, it doesn't mean it would be easy for me to go there. Besides, it's over 1400 km away from where i live.

Thanks for the effort though. Haha