• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE O Levels LANGUAGE 22 Discussion Thread

Reaction score
Hey people Salam....I am hell curious bcuz I wrote "free" as my answer. Let me explain, i instinctively thought that you would "rescue" even a drowning man or a person who had been bitten by a poisonous sea creature, but only a STUCK person will get FREE. Although the justification is valid the fact that NOBODY in hell wrote free is giving me creeps. But I have faith, InshaAllah it will be gud. Anyone who has an explanation of why it cant be free. Thnx. InshaAllah hoping for gud grades

Reaction score
Hey people Salam....I am hell curious bcuz I wrote "free" as my answer. Let me explain, i instinctively thought that you would "rescue" even a drowning man or a person who had been bitten by a poisonous sea creature, but only a STUCK person will get FREE. Although the justification is valid the fact that NOBODY in hell wrote free is giving me creeps. But I have faith, InshaAllah it will be gud. Anyone who has an explanation of why it cant be free. Thnx. InshaAllah hoping for gud grades
as mentioned earlier , the question asked for repititive motion and ke how we cn tel that people in past also stuck and nt abt individual survival or setting free

Reaction score
obviously . I required a more concrete statement considering the fact that i wrote the details of incompletion earlier in the thread

Reaction score
i think alot of people misread the question
im not sure but the question went like"give one word in the 4<imnot sure> passage that implies that other people have got... <i have no idea wat cums after this>"
like it was mentioned earlier
"the question asked for repititive motion and ke how we cn tel that people in past also stuck and nt abt individual survival or setting free"