• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE O LEVELS Results Oct/Nov 2013 Session

Are you satisfied with your result?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Got 2 A*'s for Pak-Studies and Islamait. Felt like a boss. The grade in Islamiat was not expected, so I'm pretty pumped. And you know what the crazy thing is ? I prepared for all these papers the day before the exam. I kid you not.

Reaction score
Got 2 A*'s for Pak-Studies and Islamait. Felt like a boss. The grade in Islamiat was not expected, so I'm pretty pumped. And you know what the crazy thing is ? I prepared for all these papers the day before the exam. I kid you not.
But you were preparing for papers throughout the year, even though in bits and pieces, I Think.

Reaction score
But you were preparing for papers throughout the year, even though in bits and pieces, I Think.

Of course. I think this is something every student should realize. Lots of students are negligent and only put minimal effort in their studies.They don't ponder over the consequences of their actions and then at the end of the year..BAM! CIE's on your doorstep. This puts a tremendous amount of burden on them and makes it very difficult for them to brush up on the whole syllabus and excel in the exams. But for students who work hard the whole year round, this principle works in reverse. They too have to face the burdensome task of preparing for the exams but since they have already been doing this for the past year, their task becomes relatively easier.

Last edited:
Reaction score
can u plz tell me abt hw 2 prpre 4 englsh???

Read. A lot. Read novels, newspapers, magazines, blogs and reddit comments :p. Basically, whatever you can find. One of my good friends, who I've known for almost 4 years, has read like 1500 novels.I kid you not. When we go the library and browse through the books, he's like: read it, read it, read it. And man, you should see his essays. Effin masterpieces. My English isn't bad but when I read some of his work, I have to constantly ask him about word meanings. And I almost forgot, he's writing his own novel. And he's only 17.

Reaction score
I don't speak Paki ...

It's Urdu and he's basically saying: you will drown in your sweat and tear drops as you wait for your results. OK, probably not that dramatic or hostile as that sounds. Fine, I admit it. This was a crappy effort. But you probably got the gist of it.

Reaction score
results!!!

untitled-jpg.35052

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Reaction score
Of course. I this is something every student should realize. Lots of students are negligent and only put minimal effort in their studies.They don't ponder over the consequences of their actions and then at the end of the year..BAM! CIE's on your doorstep. This puts a tremendous amount of burden on them and makes it very difficult for them to brush up on the whole syllabus and excel in the exams. But for students who work hard the whole year round, this principle works in reverse. They too have to face the burdensome task of preparing for the exams but since they have already been doing this for the past year, their task becomes relatively easier.
TRUE THAT!

Reaction score
Read. A lot. Read novels, newspapers, magazines, blogs and reddit comments :p. Basically, whatever you can find. One of my good friends, who I've known for almost 4 years, has read like 1500 novels.I kid you not. When we go the library and browse through the books, he's like: read it, read it, read it. And man, you should see his essays. Effin masterpieces. My English isn't bad but when I read some of his work, I have to constantly ask him about word meanings. And I almost forgot, he's writing his own novel. And he's only 17.
Everybody has their own field of Expertise and Interest!

Reaction score
I got two b's (urdu and statistics), was not expecting a b in statistics one bit. Got an A in business studies and an A* in sociology.
Congratulations for B.Studies and Sociology. Not to worry about Urdu. I too got a B in Urdu in June 2013 session. Remember I thing, grades in linguistic subjects is not easy to achieve, cause skills in different languages comes with passage of time, and its a long term learning! So if have interest in Urdu so don't be afraid, go for it in your A Levels. About Statistics I would say that the paper was not too difficult, so it might be because of lack of practice, or might be you were unlucky.

Reaction score

oh great welldone. by the way thanks