• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE O LEVELS Results Oct/Nov 2013 Session

Are you satisfied with your result?

• Total voters
Reaction score
i mean how u did ths . i never knew hw to chk rslts
Talha, Private candidates are given their log in details which they use to access their result on https://myresults.cie.org.uk/
On the other hand, candidates registered through schls are provided the results through schl itself. So they don't get any log in details. Areeba Kausar was a private candidate for Nov 2013 session, thus she accessed her result through the website.

Reaction score
Talha, Private candidates are given their log in details which they use to access their result on https://myresults.cie.org.uk/
On the other hand, candidates registered through schls are provided the results through schl itself. So they don't get any log in details. Areeba Kausar was a private candidate for Nov 2013 session, thus she accessed her result through the website.
well thnx killer!!!!!!

Reaction score
It is quite jolting when you are randomly and casually going over a thread and discovers you are being mentioned:p

Reaction score
results!!!

untitled-jpg.35052
congrtz :)
since u got an A in Eng, cud u give some tips..or how u pprprd?

Reaction score
congrtz :)
since u got an A in Eng, cud u give some tips..or how u pprprd?
Everyone says that I read a thousand books and newspapers, watched CNN and BBC. However I didn't employed such techniques, I simply learnt the writing methods from revision guide and did a lot of practise
Yet, what I did, was that I assessed my work, and compared my plus points (strong plotting) with weak ones (limited vocabulary) then I decided to use thesaurus for improving vocab and writing a very influential, different, mature and emotional story, which worked...
so always listen to advice but then analyze your own situation and develop your own war plan to utilize your pluses and cover the minuses, that will work the best.

Reaction score
Everyone says that I read a thousand books and newspapers, watched CNN and BBC. However I didn't employed such techniques, I simply learnt the writing methods from revision guide and did a lot of practise
Yet, what I did, was that I assessed my work, and compared my plus points (strong plotting) with weak ones (limited vocabulary) then I decided to use thesaurus for improving vocab and writing a very influential, different, mature and emotional story, which worked...
so always listen to advice but then analyze your own situation and develop your own war plan to utilize your pluses and cover the minuses, that will work the best.
thnx so muxh. if u hv any written pieces can u upload them.? plz

Reaction score
True That!

Reaction score
thnx so muxh. if u hv any written pieces can u upload them.? plz

http://areebakausar.blogspot.com/
1- Write a story which include sentence, We all had different ideas about what to do with that parcel
2-
3- Write about an occasion when a rescue team arrived just in time to save lives.
4- Horror Story
5- Write about an occasion when someone had to find a family possession which had been lost.
6-Write an Incident which made the customers laugh at shop keeper.