• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE Oct/Nov 2013 papers with marking schemes

Reaction score
Could you kindly send me IGCSE O level paper 2013 in Mathematics, Physics, English as second language and Business Studies. If you are not busy, i need it by tonight. Here is my email : [email protected] . Thank you.

Reaction score
Could you kindly send me IGCSE O level paper 2013 in Mathematics, Physics, English as second language and Business Studies. If you are not busy, i need it by tonight. Here is my email : [email protected] . Thank you.

Reaction score

Reaction score

Reaction score

Reaction score

Reaction score
hi, can you please send me Oct/Nov 2013 0580 Math, 0620 Chemistry, 0610 Biology, 0625 physics long with their markschemes if you dont mind on my emil which is [email protected] or if u want to post them here as u like , and also if you have may/june 2013 i would really appreciate it if you can send them to me as well .
many thanks .