• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cie Re examination :@

Reaction score
Poor people ! .... the new dates are the 13 nd 14 .....

study again .... study hard (if you can manage) .... and best of luck from ma side...... i can understand the uncomfortable feeling.....

but do make sure you make up any mistakes you thought you did in the actual previous one..... a chance to do better and improve

best of luck again people!

Reaction score
Poor people ! .... the new dates are the 13 nd 14 .....

study again .... study hard (if you can manage) .... and best of luck from ma side...... i can understand the uncomfortable feeling.....

but do make sure you make up any mistakes you thought you did in the actual previous one..... a chance to do better and improve

best of luck again people!
thnx buddy

Reaction score
Anyway guys we have to reappear maybe Allah wants us to do A* ppr this tym cox last time it might not be up to the mark. Best ov luck plus we have to get the new statement or is it same and also what about the venue!

Reaction score
Anyway guys we have to reappear maybe Allah wants us to do A* ppr this tym cox last time it might not be up to the mark. Best ov luck plus we have to get the new statement or is it same and also what about the venue!

Details about crash papers and venues and other information will be available by Wednesday 5th June according to the British Council phone operator and their website.

http://www.britishcouncil.org/pakistan-exams-cie-notice.htm

Reaction score
Paper was certainly not leaked. British council's trying to cover up for their mismanagement.

Actually I can personally tell that the papers were leaked atleast 15-20 mins before the exam....Atleast it was in a centre in Karachi in which my sisters gave their papers as one guy started to tell his friends and others in his group about what to study in last minute of Islamiyat p2 and every single topic he told to study came in the paper and in the same sequence he mentioned...So yeah Islamiyat paper was leaked but don't know about the Pak.Stds one:cautious:

Reaction score
plz centre or statement change na ho :/

Most likely it won't change as to change them they would require more than 10 days (as in less than 10 days we have papers again)... I'm just wishing they would change dates and timings as it already is unfair that we are re-taking these papers but to have them on same day and as clash papers is definitely not only more unfairer but stressful too.

Reaction score
Most likely it won't change as to change them they would require more than 10 days (as in less than 10 days we have papers again)... I'm just wishing they would change dates and timings as it already is unfair that we are re-taking these papers but to have them on same day and as clash papers is definitely not only more unfairer but stressful too.

its better if pprs r held sooner cox we would have to wait a hell lot and trust me no one would be willling to study in these 10 days!

Reaction score
check out the brirish council website now!! the timings for 2058 islamiat are changed!! YAY!!
http://www.britishcouncil.org/pakistan-news-whats-new-happening.htm

Reaction score
Actually I can personally tell that the papers were leaked atleast 15-20 mins before the exam....Atleast it was in a centre in Karachi in which my sisters gave their papers as one guy started to tell his friends and others in his group about what to study in last minute of Islamiyat p2 and every single topic he told to study came in the paper and in the same sequence he mentioned...So yeah Islamiyat paper was leaked but don't know about the Pak.Stds one:cautious:

r y3w seri0ux..???

Reaction score
r y3w seri0ux..???

Yeah I'm pretty serious about this, thought it was unfair too as my centre in some other place than that of my sister. This must've had happened in other centres and cities as well for CIE management to especially take notice of...