• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cie Re examination :@

Reaction score
Actually I can personally tell that the papers were leaked atleast 15-20 mins before the exam....Atleast it was in a centre in Karachi in which my sisters gave their papers as one guy started to tell his friends and others in his group about what to study in last minute of Islamiyat p2 and every single topic he told to study came in the paper and in the same sequence he mentioned...So yeah Islamiyat paper was leaked but don't know about the Pak.Stds one:cautious:

U r right it was in dawood...

Reaction score
its better if pprs r held sooner cox we would have to wait a hell lot and trust me no one would be willling to study in these 10 days!

Yeah, the sooner they finish, the happier (or atleast relieved) we would be...but sadly we would have to wait 9 days as date is confirmed and now timings have also been confirmed as well...All are being forced to study as now no one knows what type of paper they will serve to us:cautious:

Reaction score
Yeah I'm pretty serious about this, thought it was unfair too as my centre in some other place than that of my sister. This must've had happened in other centres and cities as well for CIE management to especially take notice of...

w0w... haven't th0ught in ma dreamx that in CIE dex kinda thingx c0uld be p0xxible.. :O :\
simply em sh0cked... :\ :O :O

Reaction score
I made this and this actually has given me relief from stress. Maybe helps any of you.

Attachments

• Eightdayplan.pdf
    52.2 KB · Views: 11
Reaction score
hehe Aict paper 32 and physics paper 42 of a levels also got leaked out but luckily cie doesn't know abt it :p