• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE REGISTRATION FORM FOR OCT/NOV 2011

Reaction score
aleezay said:
what is d last date 4 registerin 4 oct-nov exams??
Guys the last date written in Registration Form is 19th August after this entries will be charged !!

Reaction score
i am confused!!!!!

i need to reappear in oct nov so what will be the deadline 14sept or 19august! :(

Reaction score
bravo122 said:
i am confused!!!!!

i need to reappear in oct nov so what will be the deadline 14sept or 19august! :(

If you submit the form and cash before 19 august, you will not have to pay late entry free. If you submit it after that, then you will be charged extra.

Reaction score
but the dead line writen for reappearing in the same subject is 14sept!!!
it writtten on page 3

Reaction score
Yes for the retake its 14th September... You can wait till that date but be sure to send it before that date... That is because of the Statement of Result takes a little time...

Reaction score
hey salmanpakrocks
i waz trying to send you a private message but i was not able to so i posted it here..please help me :(
As you know i want to appear for oct/nov pakstdz and islamiat..i'm actually not looking forward to a very good grade or sumthng C or D will work or even an E ..n i went through the syllabus n the portion is quite alott :( :/ so i thought of eliminating some topics if you could help me with that pleaseee...like i thought of not learning the biography of Mohammad ( SAW )at all..:/ is that ok..here are the topics if you could just tell me wich ones are lyk more important :/

PAPER 1 :-
Major themes of the Qur’an

The history and importance of the Qur’an:

The life and importance of the Prophet Muhammad

The first Islamic community

PAPER 2 :-
Major teachings of the Hadiths of the Prophet

The history and importance of the Hadiths

The period of rule of the Rightly Guided Caliphs and their importance as leaders

The Articles of Faith and the Pillars of Islam

:)

Reaction score
kanz123 said:
hey salmanpakrocks
i waz trying to send you a private message but i was not able to so i posted it here..please help me :(
As you know i want to appear for oct/nov pakstdz and islamiat..i'm actually not looking forward to a very good grade or sumthng C or D will work or even an E ..n i went through the syllabus n the portion is quite alott :( :/ so i thought of eliminating some topics if you could help me with that pleaseee...like i thought of not learning the biography of Mohammad ( SAW )at all..:/ is that ok..here are the topics if you could just tell me wich ones are lyk more important :/

PAPER 1 :-
Major themes of the Qur’an

The history and importance of the Qur’an:

The life and importance of the Prophet Muhammad

The first Islamic community

PAPER 2 :-
Major teachings of the Hadiths of the Prophet

The history and importance of the Hadiths

The period of rule of the Rightly Guided Caliphs and their importance as leaders

The Articles of Faith and the Pillars of Islam

:)

Well i want to tell you that you should go through the whole syllabus.Dont leave anything if you want good grades.Memorize alot of Verses and you are ready to make CIE a piece of cake :friends: