• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

cie teachers website

Reaction score
i appreciate extreme papers staff hard work but the cie teachers website provides video tutorials by profissional teachers and extra notes so if someone has it answer me if not keep your mouth shut or better say dont reply

Reaction score
try bugmenot.com... but seriously speaking XtremePapers is much better,....
Hats off... they got more resources

Reaction score
Xtremepapers is such a useful site and it has almost everything for IGCSE. However, for the IB session, there's not much unfortunately. I wish the site could offer more IB past papers.

Reaction score
Indeed Xtremepapers is a great site. But a good student never considers even the brightest of his teachers to be enough. :)

Reaction score
Or perhaps, we could use the resource site for the recent summer papers? they dont seem to be uploaded in xtremepapers yet which is sad TT i need them very very urgent, especially for IG english lit paper

Reaction score
i want the notes of Islamiat Surahs that are available on the CIE teacher's website .... can anybody please tell me where they are.. send link for download

Reaction score
i appreciate extreme papers staff hard work but the cie teachers website provides video tutorials by profissional teachers and extra notes so if someone has it answer me if not keep your mouth shut or better say dont reply
Did u ever login cie teacher's website... This site has lot of material for many subjects... CIE teacher's website has very few materials... Old materials are removing from there site and uploading new materials, but xtreme papers have old and present materials... so wat... here we don't want disscuss abt cie teacher's website... if u want to cie teacher's website username and password, then u find yourself...

Reaction score
PLEASE PLS AND I NEED HELP TO ACCESS THE CIE TEACHERS SUPPORT FOR PRIMARY EDUCATION WITH A LOGIN DETAILS. I REALLLY NEED IT BADLY..IF ANY ONE CAN HELP I WOULD very MUCH APPRECIATE IT. YOU CAN SEND IT tO MAY EMAIL [email protected].
thanks in advance

Reaction score
CHEMISTRY 0620/03

Paper 3

May/June 2006

aluminium oxide Al2O3

calcium oxide CaO

carbon dioxide CO2

carbon monoxide CO

magnesium oxide MgO

sulphur dioxide SO2

Which of the above oxides will react with hydrochloric acid but not with aqueous
sodium hydroxide?
[1]
(ii) Which of the above oxides will react with aqueous sodium hydroxide but not with
hydrochloric acid?
[1]
(iii) Which of the above oxides will react both with hydrochloric acid and with aqueous
sodium hydroxide?
[1]
(iv) Which of the above oxides will react neither with hydrochloric acid nor with
aqueous sodium hydroxide?
A big doubt pls send me the notes to [email protected]

Reaction score
CHEMISTRY 0620/03

Paper 3

May/June 2006

aluminium oxide Al2O3

calcium oxide CaO

carbon dioxide CO2

carbon monoxide CO

magnesium oxide MgO

sulphur dioxide SO2

Which of the above oxides will react with hydrochloric acid but not with aqueous
sodium hydroxide?
[1] CaO and MgO
(ii) Which of the above oxides will react with aqueous sodium hydroxide but not with
hydrochloric acid?
[1] CO2 and SO2
(iii) Which of the above oxides will react both with hydrochloric acid and with aqueous
sodium hydroxide?
[1] Al2O3
(iv) Which of the above oxides will react neither with hydrochloric acid nor with
aqueous sodium hydroxide? CO
A big doubt pls send me the notes to [email protected]

Reaction score
PLZ CAN ANY ONE CAN HELP ME LOGIN INTO THE CIE TEACHERS RESOURCE BECOZ I AM HAVING MY BOARD EXAMINATION AFTER 10 DAYS
IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLZ REPLY.......