• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Class 9th... Physics or Math ... Any Problem , Ur Welcome

Reaction score
O'level Student's , any problem occurring in physics or math in grade 9th just post it there.
Making such threads which already exist is just frivolous.
Your another thread in the "Games and Fun Stuff" was also locked by the Mods, cuz the jokes thread already existed.(n) So WATCH OUT!!!!!

Reaction score
how to prepare maths for my olevel in 9th class.
There are two main thing's required to snag good grades in Mathematics :
1- Clear concepts :
To get all you'r concepts clear you must consult a good , qualified teacher though i believe not a single book can teach proper maths. Secondly , you require boundless practice.
2- Vast Practice :
Math come's from practice ... for best practice you can buy D syllabus Workbook's , Practice Review & End Exercise questions , Purchase O'level Past paper's Math .

All these stuff will help you ace in Mathematics.

Reaction score
Making such threads which already exist is just frivolous.
Your another thread in the "Games and Fun Stuff" was also locked by the Mods, cuz the jokes thread already existed.(n) So WATCH OUT!!!!!
Okay dude , I'll try to think for something new. :p Actually i'm not cognizant to xpc.

Reaction score
design an experiment to show how rate of cooling can be reduced for boiling water .

design an experiment to demonstrate random motion of molecules in liquids .

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
design an experiment to show how rate of cooling can be reduced for boiling water .

design an experiment to demonstrate random motion of molecules in liquids .

1. Boil water in a kettle... Do 2 experiments in one container pour half of that water n put a thermometer in... take a similar container and put other half of water in it n thermo... add insulation of cottton wool etc around it....
Record temp after given interwell of both thermometers.. u'd notice th einsulated one keeps a higher temp....

2. easy.. put some coloured stuff like pottasium permagnate etc in water... notice the small moving particles in it.. if you heat it u'll even see convection currents....