• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

COLLEGE RECOMMENDATIONS!? \(TTwTT)/

Reaction score
Guys, I know it's a bit early but I need college recommendations. As you all know that SSC result just came out yesterday or the day before that ( I don't remember!), the news papers are full of college advertisements and I'm scared. I don't even know what I'm going to do, FSC or A-Levels?! My parents told me to decide wisely so that I don't end up having any regrets later but I don't know what to do. Before you tell me I want to inform you guys that I don't even know what profession I want to choose, It's always medical or engineering from the people I had conversations relating this topic.
So what do you suggest?! Any good colleges (with scholarships (If there are any))?!
Which colleges do YOU have in mind for yourselves? (Maybe I'll copy you and try to get in myself xD)
Please help!
Thank you in advance ! owo
(IN ISLAMABAD ONLY)

Reaction score
Hain... Deciding college before deciding your future field o_O...
Your future is going to be based on it so you should need to decide it first...
If you are good with numbers and logic then engineering it is (y) .... If u are good at operating cockroaches and reading human and animal insides then medical it is :sick:... Do what you love the most (y)
Well what I have concluded till now after completing A's and running tirelessly to get admission at Good unis.... Well do Fsc plz and only do A levels if u are sure that u will study abroad ...

Reaction score
Hain... Deciding college before deciding your future field o_O...
Your future is going to be based on it so you should need to decide it first...
If you are good with numbers and logic then engineering it is (y) .... If u are good at operating cockroaches and reading human and animal insides then medical it is :sick:... Do what you love the most (y)
Well what I have concluded till now after completing A's and running tirelessly to get admission at Good unis.... Well do Fsc plz and only do A levels if u are sure that u will study abroad ...
Hmm, It's just that when I actually try doing something I even enjoy doing the subject I hate the most, That is Mathematics. Actually I don't want to do FSC because my urdu is not so good, always got scolded because of this issue! TT^TT
But then again I have to carefully decide, To be honest I was hoping if I could do A levels cause then I would be able to study the subjects I LOVE!! O-O Get it?

Reaction score
You hate Maths :eek:, Khair Girls usually do...
Well it ain't easy 'loving' the Subjects in A levels... it's just a whole new level.
If your love is so deep theeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnn do it.... But plan what will happen 2 years further
Cuz that love ain't EASY....

Reaction score
You hate Maths :eek:, Khair Girls usually do...
Well it ain't easy 'loving' the Subjects in A levels... it's just a whole new level.
If your love is so deep theeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnn do it.... But plan what will happen 2 years further
Cuz that love ain't EASY....
Drat! At least give me a good news! DX