• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Combined science help!!

Reaction score
hey !! i wanted to know that if i wish to appear for combined science in upcoming may/june 2012 papers then can i also give my current science subjects which are physics and chemistry??
plzz do tell!

N.M

Reaction score
hey !! i wanted to know that if i wish to appear for combined science in upcoming may/june 2012 papers then can i also give my current science subjects which are physics and chemistry??
plzz do tell!

AsSalamu Alaikum wr wb

No u can not appear for the normal sciences along with combined science... It is clearly stated in the syllabus. See the syllabus you will find it written on the 2nd or 3rd page.....

Plus they keep papers of combined science and normal sciences on the same day same time, so u can not fool that CIE ppl... So don't even try to do this grave mistake... Otherwise u'll be in trouble...

P.S: how will you appear for UPCOMING may/June 2012?? :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
AsSalamu Alaikum wr wb

No u can not appear for the normal sciences along with combined science... It is clearly stated in the syllabus. See the syllabus you will find it written on the 2nd or 3rd page.....

Plus they keep papers of combined science and normal sciences on the same day same time, so u can not fool that CIE ppl... So don't even try to do this grave mistake... Otherwise u'll be in trouble...

P.S: how will you appear for UPCOMING may/June 2012?? :ROFLMAO:
ohh :O i didn't knew that thanks for telling otherwise i was gonna start to study it :p
and yeah i didn't understand what u meant by the sentence u wrote in last!!

N.M

Reaction score
ohh :O i didn't knew that thanks for telling otherwise i was gonna start to study it :p
and yeah i didn't understand what u meant by the sentence u wrote in last!!

No problem... Wase a sincere advice, plz go thru the syllabus thoroughly b4 opting for a subject...
Nothing just leave it... Actually check ur original post, u stated(i know by mistake) that u will be appearing for the upcoming may/June 2012 exams although this session has already passed, I know u meant may/june2013 instead of 2012... It happens, no worries...

Reaction score
ohh yeah thanks i didn't see that
well now i think i need to study business studies instead of combined science :/

Reactions: N.M