• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Commerce tution for this MAy 2011 sitting.

Reaction score
Alright here's the situation: I want to take Commerce as an extra subject, but haven't studied anything about it and I'm also an engineering student.

I want to know a good tutor in Karachi whose classes will start in some days or weeks and have a crash course in Commerce for O Levels.

Plz reply ASAP because I have to return the entry form to the school on Monday. (Already delayed 3 days).

And also comment whether is it a good idea or not to take commerce with regards to my situation. :D

Reaction score
hey Rehan,
seems like I'm replying after quite a while in this situation. However, i wanted to know if you have opted for the commerce. In my opinion its going to be a great decision if you do appear in it. It hardly matters if you have engineering background, commerce is a general subject and one can do very well in it.