• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Comprehensive and Amazing Commerce Notes !

Reaction score
i am confused
shud i make more notes or no?
i mean do the notes by Muhammad Hassan Nadeem contain everything required, like is ALL the material in the book present in these notes?

Reaction score
i am confused
shud i make more notes or no?
i mean do the notes by Muhammad Hassan Nadeem contain everything required, like is ALL the material in the book present in these notes?
It covers all the material you need to know, misses only some extensions. A past paper practice from 2007 onwards is all you need along with the notes to cover the syllabus. Instead of making thrice as bigger notes than the one I've provided, read the marking schemes of the papers and cover that little bit (5%) of what hasn't been covered in the notes, along with the examiner reports as well. Subjects like Commerce and Sociology etc require less than half the effort the students put it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It covers all the material you need to know, misses only some extensions. A past paper practice from 2007 onwards is all you need along with the notes to cover the syllabus. Instead of making thrice as bigger notes than the one I've provided, read the marking schemes of the papers and cover than little bit (5%) of what hasn't been covered the notes, along with the examiner reports as well. Subjects like Commerce and Sociology etc require less than half the effort the students put it.
k thnx
so i shud now start studying it and not make any notes