• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer igcse ppr 1 2013

Reaction score
extreme tough :/ Allah kare the threshold in computer studies foh the A grade starts from 70 % Ameen

Reaction score
is cie o level igcse paper same? cie o level was sooo touughh -__- i literrally had to give up my hope for 6 a's , that trace table was so confusing :S

Reaction score
i think threshold is always very low.. and this time as the papers was hard... it wudnt increase fr sure... wne compared to other years!!

Reaction score
The tracing, jus leave it ! went all wrong ! still hoping for an A in computer studies . . Allah kare a jaye Ameen . In Sha Allah threshold will be low for an A grade around 70 % Ameen for computer studies

Reaction score
does anyone know an Alevel institute here in Karachi which offers a better scholarship package at 7 A's ?

Reaction score
The tracing, jus leave it ! went all wrong ! still hoping for an A in computer studies . . Allah kare a jaye Ameen . In Sha Allah threshold will be low for an A grade around 70 % Ameen for computer studies
Oh i hope that too..very few ppl are gna get a star and a compared to all the recent years..btw does threshold will be low for cambridge o level too or just igcse?