• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

COMPUTER PAPER HELP AVAILABLE HERE

Reaction score
ask any problem if u have in computer paper i will love to solve ur problem..

Reaction score
Yeah but summer or winter 2007 (and which q no)?? Is this even an O-level related question? Break-point refers to when you put a mark on a piece of code, so that when the code runs it will stop at the line which contains the mark. Here's an example:

START
line 1
line 2
line 3 <- suppose this line contains a breakpoint
line 4
line 5
line 6
END

In the above example, the code won't end where it says 'END' but it will stop at line 3 because it contains a break-point. I don't see how this is even related to spreadsheets...

Reaction score
Ohkay here's the question... Now u believe me ? :p
It was june 08 lawl :D Question 18 last part...!!

Reaction score
June 2004 marking scheme q15(b) it states 7 steps in the algorithm and 1 mark is awarded for each stage but the algorithm is of 5 marks meaning if i do the first 5 steps and leave the last 2 steps i would get full marks? This is like writing an incomplete algorithm or something like that...can u explain it plz? :(

Reaction score
You wouldnt know how the marks are allocated during the paper so you cant tell...!!

Reaction score
There was a question in the past papers which asked "How integrated software packages may be customized by the use of macros?"

Can anyone please answer this.

Reaction score
hey if dey ask to DESCRIBE 5 steps in system analysis and give only 5 marks.. r we supposed to briefly describe dem or can we just state them??

Reaction score
Usman17 said:
Ohkay here's the question... Now u believe me ? :p
It was june 08 lawl :D Question 18 last part...!!
breakpoint is used in programming while debugging and break even point is different
it is related to business studies like as it is A technique for identifying the point where the total revenue is just sufficient to cover the total cost. so demag lagana paraiga is question pai hmmmm

Reaction score
hmm i got it if E=F than on G cell via formula mention null hmm acha hai neither profit nor loss

Reaction score
Xtremexx said:
hey if dey ask to DESCRIBE 5 steps in system analysis and give only 5 marks.. r we supposed to briefly describe dem or can we just state them??

try to brief describe them (as they asked to do so[describe them in q]) like analysis ( interviews taken etc ) me tu even 1 mark mai bhi 3 to 4 things likh daita hun :p

Reaction score
donor said:
There was a question in the past papers which asked "How packages may be customized by the use of macros?"

whch type of packages well macro is something like repeatation loop it kepts on repeating i gues our replay music is also an eg of macros correct me if i m wrong anyone

Reaction score
xhizors said:
donor said:
There was a question in the past papers which asked "How packages may be customized by the use of macros?"

whch type of packages well macro is something like repeatation loop it kepts on repeating i gues our replay music is also an eg of macros correct me if i m wrong anyone
integrated software packages