• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

computer project -igcse -olevels,,,,,help plz

Reaction score
hi guys....im in desperate need of help in computer project .........my topic is patient database of a dental clinic..........im reallt stuck in the method of solution .....part..i dont know what all to fill in the database....making forms .quieries..i have no idea at all....................
Any SAMPLE given would b a great help 2......guys plz help..nd thnx well in advance!!!

Reaction score
hi guys....im in desperate need of help in computer project .........my topic is patient database of a dental clinic..........im reallt stuck in the method of solution .....part..i dont know what all to fill in the database....making forms .quieries..i have no idea at all....................
Any SAMPLE given would b a great help 2......guys plz help..nd thnx well in advance!!!
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/notes-posted-on-xpc-by-me.14796/ all i have is here i hope it helps :)