• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer Science help!!!!!!

Reaction score
I need help with programming concepts, specifically creating arrays in python. Also pseudocode.

Reaction score
Hey!
I'm actually just learning about arrays so I can't help you with that (yet!), but I'd love to help with pseudocodes! What exactly do you have trouble with?

Reaction score
Hey!
I'm actually just learning about arrays so I can't help you with that (yet!), but I'd love to help with pseudocodes! What exactly do you have trouble with?
Can u tell me how to call a function in pseudocode

Reaction score
Can u tell me how to call a function in pseudocode
Wdym?!

there are selection statements
IF statement (IF...THEN...ELSE....ENDIF) if two conditions
and CASE statement (CASEOF...OTHERWISE...ENDCASE) if more than two conditions and may be used instead of using IF statements in IF statements
called as conditional statements.

and there is Totalling technique (TOTAL<-TOTAL+NUM(variable)) and TOTAL may be replaced by any meaningful variable

and counting technique (COUNT<-COUNT+1) also COUNT may be replaced by any meaningful variable

and there are 3 loops (Repetition)
(FOR..TO..NEXT) used for a fixed number of repetitions
(REPEAT...UNTIL) for an unknown number of repetitions that should be completed at least once
(WHILE...DO....ENDWHILE) for an unknown number of repetitions that may never be completed.

hope it was beneficial
if u need any help in this subject,u can ask me as I am currently taking it and finished the syllabus

Reaction score
Wdym?!

there are selection statements
IF statement (IF...THEN...ELSE....ENDIF) if two conditions
and CASE statement (CASEOF...OTHERWISE...ENDCASE) if more than two conditions and may be used instead of using IF statements in IF statements
called as conditional statements.

and there is Totalling technique (TOTAL<-TOTAL+NUM(variable)) and TOTAL may be replaced by any meaningful variable

and counting technique (COUNT<-COUNT+1) also COUNT may be replaced by any meaningful variable

and there are 3 loops (Repetition)
(FOR..TO..NEXT) used for a fixed number of repetitions
(REPEAT...UNTIL) for an unknown number of repetitions that should be completed at least once
(WHILE...DO....ENDWHILE) for an unknown number of repetitions that may never be completed.

hope it was beneficial
if u need any help in this subject,u can ask me as I am currently taking it and finished the syllabus
No i mean how to do this step in pseudocode . The mentioned pic is of vb code

Attachments

• 15873198787277828074760179888902.jpg
    15873198787277828074760179888902.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 3
Reaction score
I want to help, but I didn't study vb code
so may u explain what does this program do
No i just want to know that in a procedure how do i call a function in pseudocode
Like in this vb we are calling menu function in main procedure