• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer Studies 24hrs passed!

Reaction score
Hey guyz...so hw was the paper? Alhamdulillah mine went pretty fine, so hoping for the best Insha Allah... Lets start discussin :p

Reaction score
what were the questions ? i don't remember even a word of it .. except for the pseudocode, dry running, Languages and that logic gate.

Reaction score
Advantages of email compared to mobiles: Can send attachments
Disadvantages of " " " : Risk of unsolicited emails (phising)
Advantages of Mobiles compared to email: Internet Access not reqd.
Disadvantages of " " " " : Service providers charge for sending texts, unlike emails.

Reaction score
what were the questions ? i don't remember even a word of it .. except for the pseudocode, dry running, Languages and that logic gate.
Logic gate NAND : 0 and 0 is 1 rite?
and what did u write for the other two gates ?

Reaction score
Advantages of email compared to mobiles: Can send attachments
Disadvantages of " " " : Risk of unsolicited emails (phising)
Advantages of Mobiles compared to email: Internet Access not reqd.
Disadvantages of " " " " : Service providers charge for sending texts, unlike emails.

Nice! your Advantage and mine of Mobile are same ..
my mobile disadvantage was that if the battery dies you won't be able to use it.

Email Advantage: No need for the other party to attend to the call, they can read emails whenever they like (I wrote something like that)
Email Disadvantage: Phishing ..

Reaction score
Oh cool..we are in the same boat then :D How much u expecting??

Reaction score
i wrote to find the totals of the result we get after multiplying D*M, as the count increases, the value of M is halved... [was not sure abt it tho :p]
I have no idea....i jus wrote something....what was the gps

Reaction score
The computer in the satnav system retrieves signals from atleast 3 satelites in outer space and interprets it in order to determine the exact locations.. This is based on very accurate timings, so atomic clocks are used.. There are atleast 24 satelites operating world wide... [cant rmbr the rest]