• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

COMPUTER STUDIES 7010 paper 22

Reaction score
i never did.. but bit streaming+ MP3 is included in the syllabus (teachers never taught that, [worth to be blamed ) ,,but not pixels or resolution :mad: this year they have changed the question patterns a lot (not only in computer studiesView attachment 17566 ) ..but general knowledge might give me a mark :sneaky:
yes !!1 its the teachers who r to be blame if this was in the syllabus they should have given us notes on these topics. for me even general knowledge won`t help me coz never heard a bit about those things befor!!!1:mad::mad:

Reaction score
do u think cambridge will lower the marks needed to get A* in computer?
yeah i think so..n hope so...not only for A* for other grades too, like they does in English,according to the difficulty of paper + students answers on certain questions :)(y)

Reaction score
MP3 is a device and a format both it compresses audio files so that they are 1/10 of the original storage size kind of like compressing files in a zip format but with audio files only

Reaction score
it is a solid state storage device like the usb flash memory and the hd cards in camera