• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

COMPUTER STUDIES 7010 paper 22

Reaction score
how was it guys?...question based on bitmap n MP3 (music) was quite tough...others were awesome.... i was freezing or frozen in the exam hall (n)....the room temp may b 15 degrees....but i wote well :)

Reaction score
i think it is correct because when i look at some notes on bitmap files..everything concerns resolution(number of pixels)

Reaction score
i referred to pixels and DPI ... not sure ..but they should give at least one mark :cautious:

Reaction score
lets hope that they are not too strict while correcting the papers! :)
there was a question...about output device that make use of this type of picture.. what was the answer??

Reaction score
bitstreaming... was tough..i just applied a lil knowlegde..and for the application i wrote "online radio thing" :confused:

Reaction score
yes actually,.. i have never heard of bitstreaming befor that!! so as a result i have invented a definition!! :p

Reaction score
ohh nice.. i think that i have lost al my points in this question! :cry:

Reaction score
bitstreaming... was tough..i just applied a lil knowlegde..and for the application i wrote "online radio thing" :confused:

Reaction score
i wrote bitstraming is watching vedios online
n for the application i wrote watching podcasts
for the bitmap output device i was blank so i just wrote the computer screen

Reaction score
That was really a nice paper in terms of challenging students!
>Bit streaming
>Pixels
>Algorithm
Were the epitomes of this paper!

Hope that you managed and that you know what was the right answerS!