• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

COMPUTER STUDIES ATC TOPIC RELEASED !!!

Do you think the system refers to a travel agency's pre made , no changes packages?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Mazak nai karo yar aman mjhe aik to dar laga ha..
Was it worth 8 marks?
Y are u making people fool.. U never said u will take computing!

Reaction score
Mazak nai karo yar aman mjhe aik to dar laga ha..
Was it worth 8 marks?
Y are u making people fool.. U never said u will take computing!

Dude ab tum btao gey k mei kiya loonga aur kiya nhi ! And I Said Insha Allah ok !

Reaction score
Thank you very much! For the flowchart where it says ''print out bill for holiday makers'' and ''display informaition on screen'' can we use the paralellogram symbol? I have mock exams for ATC on tuesday :( And also for the test data, when do we have to write about alpha, beta, white box, black box?

Reaction score
web based cruise booking system is topic 4 2013 atc can u make a flowchart on it and plz mail to [email protected](y)
It'll be pretty much the same ... the zigzag type arrow will be used to show storage at a unique location...the rest depends on the bullets cie gives u in the question. I'm horrible with flowcharts so i can't make one. even though i made this one when we gave r cie paper the scenerio we were told and the sort we were expecting was not what we expected so u cant possibly learn a flow chart they can easily twist the processes in the cruise booking... my advice just look at previous marking schemes to see how u r marked ..they're very flexible ...there will always be a validation process, update process input and output so look for 2 or 3 other processes they could give u

Reaction score
any prepared flowcharts or data flow diagrams for the topic? anybody?