• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer studies, ICT or Biology??

Reaction score
I have to give some of the papers in October/November session...

Including Biology.. My field is Engineering...

So should I give Biology paper or Computer Studies / ICT?

I haven't studied any of these subjects but I do have basics .. I mean whatever we've studies in grade 8th and all...

Waiting...

Reaction score
better to give ict because it is much easier than computer studies and if u have margin give biology also try to complete your igcse in 2 sessions only its better

Reaction score
better to give ict because it is much easier than computer studies and if u have margin give biology also try to complete your igcse in 2 sessions only its better
I gave my first exam in June 2010... Islamiat and Urdu...

so is it OKAY if i give my 2nd exam for the other 6 subjects in Oct.Nov 2012 ???

Reaction score
yea that will be okiii.. bt u must put yr vry best in the exams this time..study these 5 months and then after this enjoy as much as u want.... Allah will surely recognize yr efforts if u have worked hard 4 the xams....

Reaction score
one question here does ict or computing involve projects ? and which books wud u guys recommend for em ?