• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer studies ! Post your doubts here =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@ BOGUS :Gal where do you come up with such mind boggling Questions ! Please post some more :p(y):X3:

ATTENTION :
People this is a new addition in the syllabus ... read this. PLz post the definition and advantages and disadvantages

Attachments

• Syllabus updates for Cambridge schools 2012.pdf
    458.7 KB · Views: 17
Reaction score
Ans : Source code IS CONVERTED to object code through compilers and then to machine code !
Hope It hepled :D
what the difference between object code and machine code...? Is that object code is assembly language and machine code binary?

Reaction score
Q1 :
-Blogs are only made by the user or the person who owns then where as wikis are the product of everyones own ideas and efforts! and so wikis are less reliable when it comes to gaining information !

Q2:
-In phishing you are SENT false emails or popups usually "giving you some thing for free" and you enter personal details there.
-In pharming you are REDIRECTED to false web pages wwhere you enter your details!
-In phishin g you are sent EMAILS
-where as in pharming your DNS SERVER is infected .

AGAIN these are just points that I have drafted form my own mind ! any suggestions and corrections will be appreciated :):cool:
Thankss dude... will put some suggestions and look into it after my urdu a paper :)

Reaction score
Q1 :
-Blogs are only made by the user or the person who owns then where as wikis are the product of everyones own ideas and efforts! and so wikis are less reliable when it comes to gaining information !

Q2:
-In phishing you are SENT false emails or popups usually "giving you some thing for free" and you enter personal details there.
-In pharming you are REDIRECTED to false web pages wwhere you enter your details!
-In phishin g you are sent EMAILS
-where as in pharming your DNS SERVER is infected .

AGAIN these are just points that I have drafted form my own mind ! any suggestions and corrections will be appreciated :):cool:
Need like 3 differences each between wiki and blog>>>

Reaction score
definitions are assesed through out the paper ! have a look tha the marking schemes and ull find out that the definitions are easy ! just write any thing you know about that particular term and you are sure to get marks =)

Reaction score
definitions are assesed through out the paper ! have a look tha the marking schemes and ull find out that the definitions are easy ! just write any thing you know about that particular term and you are sure to get marks =)
thnku :)

Reaction score
You have any idea how to prepare for computer.... The papers ask all dumb question about the application of computers...we didn't learn it in school

Reaction score
Guys i need the definitions for: Validation, Verification and Differences between compiler and interpreter....

Status
Not open for further replies.