• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computers! And one random problem!

Reaction score
Hey guys!
Well I'm having issues with the algorithms and i don't even get a word about this "Rogue value"" and stuff!
So i need someones help in this issue of mine, and I'm sure this is the same problem of about 75% of all the students!

My second problem is what i have discussed before and dint get any good possible and effective solution! My issue is that i cant understand how to handle all my subjects, and every teacher tells us to do their papers every day and there are like eight teachers! And they say that if we don't do their papers were gonna fail the damn subject! What am i to do? :cry: ?

Reaction score
Then don' t listen to what the teachers say. You only are left with 14 days. Collaborate with your date sheet and manage the subject revision accordingly. Do past papers from 2002 onwards with ms+er. Move with your own comfort and everything will move smooth!
Best of luCk !

Reaction score
OMG...I ALSO NEED HELP WITH ALGORITHMS..I JUST CANT GET THAT CRAP! =@
Someone please help!

Reaction score
algorithms are pretty simple, u need to memorize the symbols and use your head, it is mostly logic where you have to understand the steps to be performed

Reaction score
well man algos arent so difficult i found them quite difficult when i started doing computers but then again when u start practicing u actually start getting the points...any specific questions that u need to ask? i mean algo ones?

Reaction score
Well in algorithms first u have initialize E.g count = 0
Remember when initializin u dont initialize the stuff ur gonna input
then u have to select the loopin structure..whether ur gonna use while --end or if--then--else
then u input the stuff.inlclude ne formula required to calculate sumthin..then u end ur input by sayin count=count + 1
at the end u js output the required stuff by sayin output e.g max speed,minimum speed
Its basically abt common sense.js do the pastpapers.after a few algo u will hopefully get them