• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computers anyone??

Reaction score
anyone here taking coputer studies!!

well we were never provided with a book in our school......so we dont know where to study from......we never had a teacher in skool so dont know shit!!
so far what I have done is that I open past papers, solve them by learning there answers from the marking schem......but unfortuantely i cant do that for ALGORITHMS..........PLZZZZZZZZZ help me out here plzzzzzzzzzzzz...
and ya one more thing...

if the question is like 3 marks and asks us for like 3 tasks carried out my an operating system......

in marking scheme it just ssays

MEMORY MANAGMENT
FILE MANAGEMENT and etc

so like we should write only this or GIVE A Breif description of it all?????????

Reaction score
For operating system you just need to state a task that os carries out: 1)Handling interrupts, controlling hardware , management security, etc. For algorithms revise pseudocodes and loops, last question is always on that=))

Reaction score
you shouldnt write a one word or two word answer for any question and you should give a brief description :D