• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computers & ICT: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Best of luck man. Please do come back tomorrow and tell how was it and what came!! And what variant are you doing? Cause im doing variant 2 :) Any info would be very greatful
My one is on friday ! Hope it goes good for you :)
i had excel in my paper and we had to use vlookup in 3 columns and if function in one then we had to use a a formula similar to the minutes in oct /nov 2011 and then we had write a report about validation and verification then we had a small part of powerpoint in which we only had to make a hyperlinks.

Reaction score
i had excel in my paper and we had to use vlookup in 3 columns and if function in one then we had to use a a formula similar to the minutes in oct /nov 2011 and then we had write a report about validation and verification then we had a small part of powerpoint in which we only had to make a hyperlinks.
was the paper very hard ?
which function was the hardest ?
dude you are a life saver.
and which website you had to go to ?

Reaction score
From what i hear from other person was the excel part was very hard??!!And he said we had to use lots of functions and download something from the website? Please help

Reaction score
yeah Excel was a bit hard and u only had to download the supporting file it wasnt anything complicated.

Reaction score
was the paper very hard ?
which function was the hardest ?
dude you are a life saver.
and which website you had to go to ?
the hardest fuction was if and they have already given the website and the paper was easy compared to previous years

Reaction score
the hardest fuction was if and they have already given the website and the paper was easy compared to previous years
thnks for the info man ! do you remember the if function and the website to get the supporting file from ?
did u get varient type 2 ?

Reaction score
Hi everyone, assalamoalaikum!! :)

To get things organized in a better way, I am making this thread. As othewise, some queries remain unanswered!

So post your AS/A2 COMPUTING doubts in this thread. InshaAllah other people here will be there to help you around. :D ;)

NOTE: If any doubts in the pastpapers, please post the link!

Any Computing related notes and links will be added here in this post. Feel free to provide the links to your notes around the forum, or any other websites! :)
Thanks!
Jazak Allah Khair!

Do you by any chance have the june 2012 paper? My exam is tomorrow.

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea about what is going to come for the June 2012 paper? my exam is tomorrow and im freaking out =[

Reaction score
hey guys ! i need a formula sheet or anything that contain all the formulas i need for ict as level ..

I think the moderators might have it

but anyways you can always press the Fx button on the top next to the white bar and search for a function eg if u want a function that deals with remainders of division just type remainder and it will give functions like Mod

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea about what is going to come for the June 2012 paper? my exam is tomorrow and im freaking out =[

We don't really know as they might introduce new stuff like DTP and it might contain powerpoint too so...

Good luck though all the best

Reaction score
Can the people who did the exam just tell us how difficult it is?

would really appreciate it thanx