• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computers & ICT: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
oh great! can you post the link again? and can you tell me about how the exam went? was excel difficult? thank you

Reaction score
i dnt remember the whole thing bt it was if capacity is >1000 then it should be 1 then if it is>400 and<1000 then it should be 1 for 400 seats plus 1 extra and if >5000 then 15 this might nt be of much help to u bt this is wt i remember

Reaction score
i dnt remember the whole thing bt it was if capacity is >1000 then it should be 1 then if it is>400 and<1000 then it should be 1 for 400 seats plus 1 extra and if >5000 then 15 this might nt be of much help to u bt this is wt i remember

okay wow it does seem complicated.
thank you so much though. and please do let me know anything else that you remember from your exam. ANYTHING would be helpful. :)

Reaction score
We had to write a report about verification and validation but u can copy it of the internet i copied from wikipedia and the main thing we had to do was edit the report according to the given specification and then we had power point inwhich we had to make hyperlinks thts all

Reaction score
oh thats easy :) im really worried about excel though. which paper do you advise i should practice? any specific paper that might help me?

Reaction score
I would say practice the excel part of oct nov 2011 and jst practice the if fuction i am nt really sure its in which paper

Reaction score
Helloo Everyone !
Does anyone have the ICT May-June 2012 Exam paper ?and Supporting files .
My test is tomorrow ! and It would be very nice if someone sent it :)
Thank you
My email is : [email protected]