• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computers & ICT: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
@warlord - do u think whn i have my exams tht is on 23rd the question will be different..i mean you knw you are telling me would'nt they also expect the ppl giving exams later would know.did this same thing happened last time during exams i mean last year.
and warlord wht your real name...just asking i needed some tip abt exam on how to present the evidence ...
i have no idea they might change the paper or not but this is wt came in my exam and couple of my friends who gave the day after me

Reaction score
Does anyone know if we are allowed to use the internet to search for things during the exam?
No that is called cheating and they can disqualify you for that you can only use the help provided by the software package

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with question no. 13 of o/n 2011 paper ??

Attachments

• 9713_w11_qp_2.pdf
    112.2 KB · Views: 7
Reaction score
well does anyone have the lookup formulas? or what the lookups are about for example date-date or any thing relative?
hey I have attached a word file it is in it i had to attach as it was too long
Hope it helps! if any doubts please ask! :)

Attachments

• LOOKUP FUNCTIONS.docx
    12.6 KB · Views: 35
Reaction score
^You are allowed to use internet to help you solve the essay question
yeah but you can't look up functions but how are you going to use it for essay except for looking at the site? It is not you will lookup grammar on the internet