• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computers & ICT: Post your doubts here!

Tkp

Reaction score
GUYS THanks especially warlord,fah3355 and black sth.the things u said exactly that came.so thnks for ur help

Reaction score
man i need the source files of 2010 and 2011 p4 my exams are 5days left and still 4papers left OMG please help me out

Reaction score
man i need the source files of 2010 and 2011 p4 my exams are 5days left and still 4papers left OMG please help me out

Reaction score
guys i had my paper 2 today and the invigilators did not let me use the net.are we not allowed to use it ?
there were two rooms for us in the other room they got to use the net but we did not.and wht is the difference between miles driven and miles covered?
and wht do you guys think how much marks will be there to apply the corporate house style and how much for the stuffs we write ?

Tkp

Reaction score
guys i had my paper 2 today and the invigilators did not let me use the net.are we not allowed to use it ?
there were two rooms for us in the other room they got to use the net but we did not.and wht is the difference between miles driven and miles covered?
and wht do you guys think how much marks will be there to apply the corporate house style and how much for the stuffs we write ?
well it contains about35 marks.so its very imprtant

Reaction score
what is with the thread saying that there is a variant to the AS paper? i am freaking out now :eek:

Reaction score
Hi everyone, assalamoalaikum!! :)

To get things organized in a better way, I am making this thread. As othewise, some queries remain unanswered!

So post your AS/A2 COMPUTING doubts in this thread. InshaAllah other people here will be there to help you around. :D ;)

NOTE: If any doubts in the pastpapers, please post the link!

Any Computing related notes and links will be added here in this post. Feel free to provide the links to your notes around the forum, or any other websites! :)
Thanks!
Jazak Allah Khair!

hey mate!! how are you?? i want to ask about a2 exam do you know anything about 2012 a2 P4 exam??? if you could you return me??? thx:)

Reaction score
need help in sp08 specialy the label thngi :(

Attachments

• 9713_y08_su_4.zip
    8 KB · Views: 2
  • 9713_y08_sp_4.pdf
    112.6 KB · Views: 4
Reaction score
need help in sp08 specialy the label thngi :(
assuming you know how to do mail merge/label, this should help you
I used a custom made label here, you can also use a suitable one from the labels available

Attachments

• forum_label.pdf
    611.4 KB · Views: 21